Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole
What you'll need
1.Set oven to 350°F.
2. Butter a casserole dish (any size to hold crescent rolls).
3. In a saucepan, mix half and half cream, 3/4 cup grated cheese (can use more cheese if desired) and undiluted chicken soup (can season with black pepper if desired).
4. Heat just until the cheese melts (do not boil).
5. For the filling --- (make certain that the cream cheese and butter are very soft) in a bowl, mix the soft cream cheese with butter until very smooth, then add in garlic powder (if using).
6. Add in the chopped chicken, onion and cheddar cheese; mix well until combined.
7. Add in 2 tablespoons whipping cream or mayonnaise; mix to combine (add in a little more if the mixture seems too dry).
8. Season with seasoned salt or white and black pepper to taste.
9. Unroll the crescent rolls.
10. Place 1 heaping tablespoon chicken mixture (or a little more) on top of each crescent triangle, then roll up starting at the thicker end.
11. Drizzle a small amount of soup mixture on the bottom of the dish.
12. Then place the crescent rolls seam-side down on top of the creamed mixture in the casserole.
13. Drizzle the remaining sauce on top (you don’t have to use the full amount of cream sauce, just use as much as desired) and sprinkle with 1 cup (or more) grated cheese, or amount desired.
14. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Recipie from http://www.tastebook.com
Easy to make Apple Enchiladas
What you'll need:
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1. Spoon about one heaping quarter cup of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla.
2. Sprinkle with cinnamon; roll up, tucking in edges; and place seam side down in prepared dish.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 45 minutes.
5. Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, or until golden.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream
Delicious recipie from: http://cornfedmomma.blogspot.com
17 AMAZING Dips
Looking for amazing dips for your next party? This website has a list of 17 different tasty dips that you might not know how to make, perfect for football season!http://www.inspiredbycharm.com
Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
What's not to love with cupcakes and alcohol all in one? That's a perfect combo if you ask me! These cupcakes take almost an hour,including prep-time, but they're well worth it! To get the recipe click here: http://www.browneyedbaker.com
300 Crock Pot Recipes
I want to eat ALL of these, NOW! 300 recipies and they all have pictures. mmmm.
100 fudge recipes